Wednesday, July 23, 2008

My Guilty Pleasure

Photobucket

Oh yes, that's right. I'm one of those people. I freakin' love High School Musical. I know, they're corny, and hokey, and fantastic! There is usually only one song per movie that I hate, dance sequence included; and they offer up a pretty horrible message (don't do what's best for your future, worry about what your friends think, etc), but I can't help it, I love High School Musical. I have both the first and second movie, and even though I use my son as an excuse to watch them continuously, I am totally looking forward to the October 24th theater release of High School Musical 3. God, even the trailer is gross, but I'm still going to go see it opening weekend. So while everyone is gushing over The Dark Knight* and the new X-Files movie*, I'll be not-too-patiently awaiting My Guilty Pleasure.



*I really want to see those movies too! I just can't take my son to those movies...

Photobucket

My favourite characters are Sharpay and Ryan, btw. Damn it, now I have to go home and watch High School Musical 1 & 2, even though I already watched them last weekend...

Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had no idea Jecks, maybe we shouldn't speak anymore...
Just kidding, even your love of gayness and misdirected messages towards our nations youth can't make me not want your bod.
-Krista