Monday, September 29, 2008

Fun Fact of the Day:

I love the sound of a professional football game being played.

I do not watch football or keep track of in any way. However, I love the sound of the game. It embodies every thing about autumn and family and holidays and togetherness. I'll put a game on the tv and go about my day, cleaning or reading or whatnot. And the only thing that should be allowed on tv Thanksgiving Day, other than football, is the Macy's Day Parade. Other than that, non stop football. Plus, it's imperative that the game is professional, not college. I swear the commentators are just...different. Not only the words, obviously, but the tone.

I love October, November, and December. I love cold weather. I love the holidays. I love hearing football in the background. I love hearing my dad yell at the tv screen during said football games. I love drinking hot chocolate outside. I love scarves. I love fireplaces. I love family being all together, happy and jolly and drinking and joking.

I really really miss not being around my family for the holidays.

No comments: