Monday, October 13, 2008

duuuuude.....


HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!

I seriously couldn't stop laughing when I was reading this article.

An embarrassed driver needed a lift from emergency services after her attempt to use a Wellington parking building elevator nosedived.
She drove her Ford Falcon into the car lift in the Taranaki St building shortly after 3pm yesterday and pressed the down button, but her towbar caught on a second-floor ledge as the lift descended – leaving her in a slow drop to the ground floor.


What really got me was the fact that she wasn't really freaked out, she was actually laughing about it. Which is what I totally would have done. In fact, after I totalled my parent's Ford Explorer, I was cracking jokes in the ambulance. There might have been blood streaming down my face at the time, but I was still being my sarcastic, awesome self. I wonder how many bloody patients that paramedic flirted with?

source

No comments: