Friday, November 21, 2008

Dear Santa,

All I want for Christmas is Natural Harvest - A Collection of Semen-based Recipes.

Photobucket

Description:
Semen is not only nutritious, but it also has a wonderful texture and amazing cooking properties. Like fine wine and cheeses, the taste of semen is complex and dynamic. Semen is inexpensive to produce and is commonly available in many, if not most, homes and restaurants. Despite all of these positive qualities, semen remains neglected as a food. This book hopes to change that. Once you overcome any initial hesitation, you will be surprised to learn how wonderful semen is in the kitchen. Semen is an exciting ingredient that can give every dish you make an interesting twist. If you are a passionate cook and are not afraid to experiment with new ingredients - you will love this cook book!


I especially love the product reviews.

about time [ No Rating ] 21 Nov 2008
by joe brown
I bought this book the second I heard about it. I had been shooting my scrotal milk into all of my friends dishes without them knowing for years, since I got this all have been requesting my brew in their food.
Still, I don't think I'm ok with my mom eating my gonad glazed goodies but she says it tastes pretty good.
Also makes for easy transition from breast milk to solid food for babies. Plus they're still used to the nipple so they do most of the work.
A++


So, as you can see Santa, it's a pretty useful tool for my kitchen. It's time for me to turn my naughtyness into niceness, right? Or turn it into a decent chicken breast, at least.

No comments: