Saturday, November 15, 2008

lists, and the never getting to them part.

I have so many things I need to do ON TOP OF the daily sending-out-my-resume act.

-call Capital One and bitch at them
-find a clinic that will give me birth control on the cheap
-clean the entire freakin' house before Thursday
-do laundry and actually manage to put it away
-grocery shopping (will have to do tomorrow)
-bill paying (double suck)

But what am I doing instead? Procrastinating. Per usual. Reading blogs. Adding clothes to my wish list online. Etc.

On a side note: perhaps HellBoy 2 isn't the best movie for a 5yr old to watch.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yay, my fav girl from the bever state is back!!! now, in regards to your list... you just have to tackle it. it may suck, but you will feel so much better once everything is done
hugs

and don't stay away too long.