Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Music = ♥ ?.....More like: Music = Hoe working to a beat

I change up the music profile playlist that's on my myspace page fairly often, and I do bring it up when I'm on the computer and listen to it when I'm doing other things. That is, when I'm not streaming a radio station online. I do have an iPod, but I have no idea where it is. So I have two playlists that I manage on myspace. One for my profile and one titled "Songs to strip&&fuck to". I'm going to make a third on labeled "hoe mix" soon, full of ghetto ass songs to dance to.

Since my musical tastes are varied and I could never narrow my likes down to one favorite, I'll just list what's on my profile playlist today.

1. Tear You Apart by She Wants Revenge
2. Ulysses by Franz Ferdinand
3. Blood On The Ground by Incubus
4. Believe by The Bravery
5. Golden Years by David Bowie
6. Fame by David Bowie
7. American Boy by Estelle
8. United States of Whatever by Liam Lynch
9. Boys With Girlfriends by Meiko
10. You Don't Know Me by Ben Folds

It'll probably be different by tomorrow. But today, it's still groove-worthy.

No comments: