Friday, February 27, 2009

well, my schedule just cleared up

Cons:

My temp job ended yesterday. We worked an entire 12 days. Woooo. I hate that I won't have a paycheck, but I also hate that I won't be able to volunteer there anymore. Our job was to convert all files into a computer system, so all their filing needs are no longer existant. Which also means that my volunteer status matches. Yes, I could volunteer elsewhere, but I really really like the crew over there.

Back on the stalking-job-postings-and-harrassing-hiring-departments-with-my-mass-emailing-of-the-resume job. No Bueno.

Pros:

Well, now I'll be online and blogging more. Since, you know, I don't have a life.

I just carb-loaded for a marathon. A tv watching marathon. My Guilt is equal to or less than My Satisfaction. I will probably rape the shit out of my Netflix Queue later.

Plans:

I am going to make an appointment to talk to admissions about possibly going back to school. I have no aspirations or goals or even ideas of what I want to do, but student grants and loans might ease my bills/stress/debt. Not sure if I'll actually be able to go back to school, but I'm going to find out.

No comments: