Friday, August 15, 2008

The Problem With This Blog Is

that I don't feel like I can be completely honest or uncensored in it. People who know me in real life read this. Isn't it weird that you can be more honest with strangers? Perhaps honesty isn't the right word, because I don't lie to people, I just don't share things with people. It sucks when you need to talk about stuff or vent and have no one to go to.

I'm so not interested in life right now. And I don't mean that in any suicidal way, jackasses. I just mean that life is boring and dull and draining. I just want to escape. I wish I were 100% happy. Hell, I would settle for 75% happy. I think I'm more at 20%.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

'Isn't it weird that you can be more honest with strangers?'

YES!

When I write in my blog, I imagine I am talking to someone that I have never met.
Other times, I imagine I am just talking to myself ~!
(more like, WRITING to myself, but you know what I mean)

IDK if my mom or brother knows about my blog, but even if they did, I think they are too uninterested to even care.

So... writing is the most therapeutic activity there is (for me)